Dollywood Group PerformanceStellar voices and talented musicians combine to create Dollywood’s wide array of live entertainment. As the world’s most entertainment award-winning theme park, we value great musical talent, ability and performance. Let Dollywood showcase your school band and/or choral group! Share your band or choir’s musical and vocal gifts with our park guests during a scheduled performance in our beautiful ticket plaza. Confirm plans now; performance slots are limited!
-Tour & Travel student groups receive
- 1 free ticket for escort
- 1 free ticket for bus driver when CDL license is presented at Group Booth
- Free performance opportunities available
-Tour & Travel student groups visiting on a weekday, receive
- Free $6 lunch voucher for all students Monday-Friday. See Meal Options for more information.
-All group reservations will enjoy
- Free bus parking
- Designated group entrance
-Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort and Spa
- All indoor corridors, no balconies
- 24 hour on sight security
- Indoor/outdoor pools (life guards are on duty the entire time the water features are open)
- Two (2) onsite dining options
- Onsite entertainment options https://www.dollywood.com/Resort/DMR-Events
- Complimentary shuttle service to Dollywood Parks with resort guests entrance
- Early Saturday Dollywood Entry
- 2020 Season Only: Time Saver Pass for each group member, valid for reserved seating at select shows and expedited access to 10 select rides
- Complimentary Package Delivery from Dollywood to your room
- Due to the nature and atmosphere of Dollywood, all directors who have not participated in Dollywood’s performance program within the past three (3) years are required to email a short video or audio recording and photo of their performance group. Emails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email your short video or audio recording, photo and application as soon as possible, as space is limited. If you prefer to fax the application, you may do so to (865) 429-7270. Performance groups that have participated in our program within the past three (3) years must submit an application only.
- A group reservation must be made through Dollywood’s Group Sales Office before your performance will be scheduled. Call toll free 1-888-428-6789 to make a reservation.
- Please be aware that at times, traffic in the area is heavy and could cause delays in your arrival time. If you are more than 30 minutes late, your performance will be cancelled.
- Although formal uniforms are not required, we do ask that your group wear matching shirts with the name of the school. (No distracting language or slogans allowed.)
- Dollywood will not provide a changing facility.
- Buses will be instructed to park in Dollywood’s motor coach parking lot.
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled performance for equipment set-up. A Dollywood representative will meet your group at the Groups Booth and escort you to the performance area.
- Equipment cases are to remain on the bus.
- Please be advised that once you enter the park, should you need to exit for any reason, it is required to have your hand stamped for re-admission. Tickets must also be presented for re-entry.
- The Dollywood performance venue is outside with no cover.
- Electric can be provided for groups that bring an extension cord.
- Please do not proceed to the performance area unless instructed by the Dollywood representative.
- Props and/or set pieces (ie. stuffed animals, posters, hats, etc.) are not permitted.
- In the event of inclement weather, Dollywood reserves the right to cancel performance.
- The performance is a stand-still performance and should not exceed 20 minutes.
- Gymnastic stunts, batons, marching, color guard, dancing and show choir routines are not permitted.
Here at Go Performing our School Trips and Tours continue to be designed to experience STEAM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Mathematics. What is "STEAM" Education? Click HERE.
We also design tours with SEL education in mind. All of our tours are designed around Self-Awareness, Self-management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision-Making. What is SEL Education? Click HERE.
Make the MARS Team YOUR Team!