- Orientation tour of Paris
- Expressionist paintings of the Musée d’Orsay
- Sainte Chapelle, the royal chapel known for its exquisite stained glass windows
- Montmartre, the village-like neighborhood overlooking Paris
- St. Pierre Abbey of Solesmes where services continue to be sung in Gregorian chant
- Château of Chambord, Renaissance Palace in the Loire River Valley
- Oradour sur Glane, the village destroyed by Nazi SS troops at the end of WWII andpreserved as a memorial to the victims
- Prehistoric caves of Cougnac with drawings dating from Palaeolithic Era
- Castlenaud Castle, dating from the 100-years-war between France and England
- Sarlat-la-Canéda, a thriving town that boasts the largest concentration of Renaissance buildings in France
- Carcassonne, medieval stronghold, surrounded by thirteen miles of walls and 53 towers
- Moderniste Barcelona: Parc Guell, Sagradia Familia, Passeig de Gracia and the Palau de la Música
- Prestigious Churches, Cathedrals, and Basilicas such as La Madeleine and Chartres Cathedral
- Village churches and community concert halls
- Universities and schools
- Joint performances and cultural exchange with local ensembles
- Summer concert series and festivals
Here at Go Performing our School Trips and Tours continue to be designed to experience STEAM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Mathematics. What is "STEAM" Education? Click HERE.
We also design tours with SEL education in mind. All of our tours are designed around Self-Awareness, Self-management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision-Making. What is SEL Education? Click HERE.
Make the MARS Team YOUR Team!
As we are an international company, we will follow CDC and WHO guidelines, as well as any additional guidelines set by the local authorities where our events and tours take place. In addition, our event staff, bus drivers, and guides will always be required to wear masks. All participants and chaperones will be required to wear masks while on tour or in the performance venue. The only exception will be for participants during their performance. As we have seen throughout this pandemic, things change quickly. We will update this policy, as necessary, when we get closer to each tour, performance, masterclass, or festival.