- Orientation tour of Lima, including a covered market for introduction to the variety of produce available in the country, many unique to Peru
- Larco Museum showcasing 4,000 years of Peruvian history prior to the arrival of the Spaniards
- Sacred Valley, the heart of the Incan Empire that encompasses the Maras salt fields and the Moray, terraces built by the Incas to experiment with the growing of various crops in micro climates
- Historic Cusco, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Machu Picchu, the Incan citadel set high in the Andes Mountains renowned for its sophisticated architecture as well as its idyllic setting
- Prestigious Churches, Cathedrals, and Basilicas such as the Cusco Cathedral
- University, Private High School, and Community Performance Halls
- Historic Music Theaters
- Summer Concert Series and Festivals
Here at Go Performing our School Trips and Tours continue to be designed to experience STEAM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Mathematics. What is "STEAM" Education? Click HERE.
We also design tours with SEL education in mind. All of our tours are designed around Self-Awareness, Self-management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision-Making. What is SEL Education? Click HERE.
Make the MARS Team YOUR Team!
As we are an international company, we will follow CDC and WHO guidelines, as well as any additional guidelines set by the local authorities where our events and tours take place. In addition, our event staff, bus drivers, and guides will always be required to wear masks. All participants and chaperones will be required to wear masks while on tour or in the performance venue. The only exception will be for participants during their performance. As we have seen throughout this pandemic, things change quickly. We will update this policy, as necessary, when we get closer to each tour, performance, masterclass, or festival.