- Orientation tour of Paris
- Guided tour of the major exhibits of the Louvre Museum
- Dinner cruise on the Seine River
- Montmartre, the village-like neighborhood on a mount overlooking Paris
- Fontenay Abbey, a perfectly restored Cistercian monastery dating from the 12th century
- Dijon, royal capital of historic Burgundy, a country that once rivaled France.
- Biking trip through the Burgundian vineyards
- Hôtel Dieu, a charitable almshouse built during the Black Plague in the 14th century
- Annecy-le-Vieux, a picturesque small town lined with canals located in the Alpine foothills on Lake Annecy
- The Alpine summit of Aiguille du Midi reached by suspended cable-car.
- Pont du Gard aqueduct built by the Romans in the 1st century
- Provençal town of Arles which boasts a Roman arena and Roman theater as well as several sites associated with artist Vincent Van Gogh
- Hiking on a trail that borders the rocky coast of the French Riviera.
- Prestigious Churches, Cathedrals, and Basilicas such as La Madeleine, Saint Germain des Près, and Chartres Cathedral
- Village Churches and Community Concert Halls
- Universities and Schools
- Joint Performances and Cultural Exchange with Local Ensembles
- Summer Concert Series and Festivals
Here at Go Performing our School Trips and Tours continue to be designed to experience STEAM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Mathematics. What is "STEAM" Education? Click HERE.
We also design tours with SEL education in mind. All of our tours are designed around Self-Awareness, Self-management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision-Making. What is SEL Education? Click HERE.
Make the MARS Team YOUR Team!