Sample Itinerary Inclusions: Round-trip deluxe ground transportation upon arrival, Traditional Flower Lei Greeting, 6 nights’ accommodation, baggage handling, 6 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 6 Dinners including an Authentic Hawaiian Luau, Music Workshop at the University of Hawaii, 2 Performances, Cultural Exchange, Full-Time Tour Director, admissions, and guide service as stated in the itinerary, plus all applicable taxes and gratuity; including gratuity for guide/s and driver.
- Traditional Flower Lei
- Musical Workshop at the University of Hawaii School of Music
- Waikiki Exploring
- City Tour
- Peal Harbor & USS Arizona Memorial
- Eastern Shores Circle Island Tour
- Hawaiian BBQ
- Diamond Head Trail
- Authentic Hawaiian Luau
- Cultural Exchange with the Hawaii Symphony Orchestra or Local School
- Farewell Dinner Cruise
Sample Itinerary: Day 1 - E Komo Mai, Aloha, & Welcome To Hawaii
- Experience the beauty and cultural diversity of Polynesia. It all starts as you step off the plane and are greeted with Traditional Flower Lei. Luggage will be collected, and you depart for your Waikiki Hotel.
- Tonight, we will have a Pizza Party with your local Tour Director. This will include an informative briefing to go over hotel rules, local area shopping, and safety. (Meals: D)
- Rise & Shine it's Hawaiian Time to enjoy breakfast in paradise prior to a Musical Workshop at the University of Hawaii School of Music. Students will have the opportunity to work with University of Hawaii faculty and staff to increase their skills as musicians from collegiate level instructors.
- Head back to your hotel for some free time. You have the day to enjoy a sailing adventure, surf lesson, or sit back and relax.
- Tonight is your chance to get Wiki Wacky in Waikiki. You’ll be separated into teams with chaperones (who must participate), given a treasure map, clue sheet and a dinner allowance.
- Now, it’s off to scavenger Waikiki, gaining knowledge of its history and culture. (Meals: B, D)
- Enjoy breakfast prior to a visit to Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial. Today you will learn one of our country’s most valuable history lessons: how men and women gave their lives on December 7, 1941, “The Day of Infamy”.
- It’s now time for a Deli Style Lunch under the shade of Monkey Pod Trees. During lunch, you will have an Educational Presentation by a WWII Historian.
- Upon finishing lunch, your group will have the chance to represent your hometown with a Patriotic Performance on the grounds of the Visitors Center where thousands of visitors come to pay their respects daily.
- After your performance, you will gather for a dramatic and uplifting Flag Folding Ceremony.
- Depart for your hotel with a Narrated City Tour, driving through The National Cemetery of the Pacific (Punchbowl), Washington Place which is the Governor’s Mansion, The State Capitol Building, Iolani Palace, and the King Kamehameha Statue.
- Ala Moana Center is the worlds’ largest outdoor shopping center and the showcase of performance venues in Hawaii. A Performance at Center Stage is always guaranteed to draw a large crowd of entertainment enthusiasts.
- Learn how to dine Japanese style. You will sit in tables of 10 as your Teppanyaki Chef prepares Japanese Steakhouse beef and chicken right before your very eyes. Your group can cheer him on as flames fly to the ceiling. (Meals: B, L, D)
- Enjoy breakfast prior to seeing the beauty of the islands. Your Eastern Shores Circle Island Tour will start around Diamond Head, Hawaii’s most famous landmark and into the Beverly Hills of Hawaii on to the Blowhole where water can spout hundreds of feet in the air.
- Enjoy a Hawaiian Beach BBQ at Secret Island. You will be serenaded with Hawaiian Music and the art of Huki Lau Hula Dancing for everyone to try. You will also have a chance to try your hand at kayaking, snorkeling, stand up paddle boarding, horseshoes, ping pong, and volleyball. Return to Waikiki with a panoramic photo stop at the Pali Lookout where wind can blow so strong you can almost fly.
- Dine like Rock Stars at the out of this world Hard Rock Café Honolulu. Follow the sweeping artistic guitar wave and music memorabilia from Elvis, Jimi Hendrix, and local boy Jack Johnson for a truly unique dining experience. (Meals: B, L, D)
- Enjoy breakfast prior to traveling to Hawaii’s most famous landmark Diamond Head where the experience of climbing to the summit is exhilarating. Only 99 stairs and a 1.4-mile trail separate you from the 763ft. summit where you’ll experience a spectacular 360-degree panoramic view.
- While not hiking, you'll have some free time to grab lunch, enjoy a surf lesson, shop in Waikiki, or just Hang Loose on the world’s most famous beach having fun in the sun.
- Ready to do the Hula? Tonight, you are going to an Authentic Hawaiian Luau where you will be doing the hula, enjoying traditional Hawaiian foods, music, entertainment, and gracious island hospitality. (Meals: B, D)
- Enjoy breakfast prior to an opportunity for a Cultural Exchange with a local high school orchestra or with the Hawaii Symphony Orchestra. The Hawaii Symphony Orchestra was founded in 1900 and is the second oldest orchestra in the USA west of the Rocky Mountains.
- Tonight, you’ll say “ALOHA” as you cruise out of Honolulu Harbor on a Farewell Sunset Dinner Cruise. After enjoying a spectacular meal during sunset, the spectacular city lights of Honolulu will come alive, and the dancers will show you how to shake your hips with some Hawaiian line dancing. (Meals: B, Dinner Cruise)
- Rise & shine and enjoy your final breakfast in paradise. Today is departure day. We bid you Aloha and a Big Mahalo for visiting the islands. We hope you have a safe journey home and take some of the Mana (Hawaiian Spirit) with you.
- Changing Rooms and an Optional Snorkeling Adventure will be available for late departing flights. (Meals: B)
Click below for a Printable PDF: