- Tour of the Historic City of Prague
- Prague Castle Tour
- Dinner Cruise on the Vltava River
- Medieval Walled City of Cesky Krumlov
- Musical Vienna Tour
- Mozart House and House of Music
- St. Stephen’s Cathedral
- Danube Cruise
- St. Florian Abby & Anton Bruckner’s crypt
- Sound of Music tour in Salzburg
- Mozart dinner concert
- Neuschwanstein Castle
- Old Town Munich tour
- Traditional Bavarian Folklore Dinner & Show
- Prague Museum of Music
- St Nicholas of Old Town Prague
- Haydn Hall in Esterhazy Palace
- Stephansdom in Vienna
- Votivkirche in Vienna
- St. Florian Abby
- Sound of Music Wedding Church
- Mirabel Gardens in Salzburg
- Joint Concerts & Exchanges with Local Ensembles
Here at Go Performing our School Trips and Tours continue to be designed to experience STEAM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Mathematics. What is "STEAM" Education? Click HERE.
We also design tours with SEL education in mind. All of our tours are designed around Self-Awareness, Self-management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision-Making. What is SEL Education? Click HERE.
Make the MARS Team YOUR Team!
As we are an international company, we will follow CDC and WHO guidelines, as well as any additional guidelines set by the local authorities where our events and tours take place. In addition, our event staff, bus drivers, and guides will always be required to wear masks. All participants and chaperones will be required to wear masks while on tour or in the performance venue. The only exception will be for participants during their performance. As we have seen throughout this pandemic, things change quickly. We will update this policy, as necessary, when we get closer to each tour, performance, masterclass, or festival.