Take A Fun Trip! Where would you like to go first?
The Go Performing team are experts at creating customized performing arts travel experiences for students of all ages, ensembles, and community adult performing groups. Participants have the opportunity for exceptional learning experiences through masterclasses, performances, and events for small groups or full ensembles. Go Performing’s total attention to detail will enable your group to enjoy stress-free travel so you can focus on the performance!
Our Mission at Go Performing is to inspire memorable life experiences through world-class Performing Arts travel, Festivals, and Exemplary Educational Encounters.
Here at Go Performing our School Trips and Tours continue to be designed to experience STEAM – Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Mathematics. What is “STEAM” Education? Click HERE.
We also design tours with SEL education in mind. All of our tours are designed around Self-Awareness, Self-management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision-Making. What is SEL Education? Click HERE.
As we are an international company, we will follow CDC and WHO guidelines, as well as any additional guidelines set by the local authorities where our events and tours take place. In addition, our event staff, bus drivers, and guides will always be required to wear masks. All participants and chaperones will be required to wear masks while on tour or in the performance venue. The only exception will be for participants during their performance. As we have seen throughout this pandemic, things change quickly. We will update this policy, as necessary, when we get closer to each tour, performance, masterclass, or festival.
Go Performing Regional Virtual Festival Master Classes
Mid-Atlantic Tours & Receptive Services (MARS) is the leading Group Tour Company nationwide.
- Over 400 Tours Operated Annually for both Domestic and International Travel
- We handcraft and operate over 400 tours globally and boast a 98% client retention rate.
- MARS has been creating life-long memories since 1997 as both a Tour Operator, working directly with clients, as well as a Receptive, working for other Tour Operators
- Our team of travel experts bring over 100 years’ experience to benefit Our Travelers and Our Partners and work directly with you to ensure the highest level of care and consistency.
- You Fill the Bus – The Rest is Up to Us!
- Outsource your stress to our team of professionals. ~ You’ve got nothing to lose and the quote is free.