- Orientation tour of Paris
- Guided tour of the major exhibits of the Louvre Museum
- Dinner cruise on the Seine River
- Montmartre, the village-like neighborhood on a mount overlooking Paris
- Fontenay Abbey, a perfectly restored Cistercian monastery dating from the 12th century
- Dijon, royal capital of historic Burgundy, a country that once rivaled France.
- Biking trip through the Burgundian vineyards
- Hôtel Dieu, a charitable almshouse built during the Black Plague in the 14th century
- Annecy-le-Vieux, a picturesque small town lined with canals located in the Alpine foothills on Lake Annecy
- The Alpine summit of Aiguille du Midi reached by suspended cable-car.
- Pont du Gard aqueduct built by the Romans in the 1st century
- Provençal town of Arles which boasts a Roman arena and Roman theater as well as several sites associated with artist Vincent Van Gogh
- Hiking on a trail that borders the rocky coast of the French Riviera.
- Prestigious Churches, Cathedrals, and Basilicas such as La Madeleine, Saint Germain des Près, and Chartres Cathedral
- Village Churches and Community Concert Halls
- Universities and Schools
- Joint Performances and Cultural Exchange with Local Ensembles
- Summer Concert Series and Festivals
Go Performing Festival Brochure Now Available
Directors, give you and your ensemble the opportunity to travel, participate with their peers in festivals around the country, learn from our esteemed panel of clinicians, and most importantly - have FUN! Explore Go Performing and get a preview of 2022! Click HERE to view.