- Orientation tour of Paris
- Guided tour of the major exhibits of the Louvre Museum
- Dinner cruise on the Seine River
- Montmartre, the village-like neighborhood on a mount overlooking Paris
- Fontenay Abbey, a perfectly restored Cistercian monastery dating from the 12th century
- Dijon, royal capital of historic Burgundy, a country that once rivaled France.
- Biking trip through the Burgundian vineyards
- Hôtel Dieu, a charitable almshouse built during the Black Plague in the 14th century
- Annecy-le-Vieux, a picturesque small town lined with canals located in the Alpine foothills on Lake Annecy
- The Alpine summit of Aiguille du Midi reached by suspended cable-car.
- Pont du Gard aqueduct built by the Romans in the 1st century
- Provençal town of Arles which boasts a Roman arena and Roman theater as well as several sites associated with artist Vincent Van Gogh
- Hiking on a trail that borders the rocky coast of the French Riviera.
- Prestigious Churches, Cathedrals, and Basilicas such as La Madeleine, Saint Germain des Près, and Chartres Cathedral
- Village Churches and Community Concert Halls
- Universities and Schools
- Joint Performances and Cultural Exchange with Local Ensembles
- Summer Concert Series and Festivals
Here at Go Performing our School Trips and Tours continue to be designed to experience STEAM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Mathematics. What is "STEAM" Education? Click HERE.
We also design tours with SEL education in mind. All of our tours are designed around Self-Awareness, Self-management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision-Making. What is SEL Education? Click HERE.
Make the MARS Team YOUR Team!
As we are an international company, we will follow CDC and WHO guidelines, as well as any additional guidelines set by the local authorities where our events and tours take place. In addition, our event staff, bus drivers, and guides will always be required to wear masks. All participants and chaperones will be required to wear masks while on tour or in the performance venue. The only exception will be for participants during their performance. As we have seen throughout this pandemic, things change quickly. We will update this policy, as necessary, when we get closer to each tour, performance, masterclass, or festival.