- Cape Town City Tour
- Table Mountain including Funicular
- Cape Point and Boulder’s Beach
- Robben Island
- Ostrich Safari
- Eco Cruise in Featherbed Preserve
- Knysna Elephant Park
- Johannesburg Tour including District Six Museum
- Soweto Tour including Mandela House & Apartheid Museum
- 2 Day Safari Conservancy Stay including Daily Game Drives with Rangers
- Prestigious Basilicas
- Local churches, concert halls and festivals
- Universities and schools
- Summer concert series
- Joint concerts and exchanges with local ensembles
Here at Go Performing our School Trips and Tours continue to be designed to experience STEAM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Mathematics. What is "STEAM" Education? Click HERE.
We also design tours with SEL education in mind. All of our tours are designed around Self-Awareness, Self-management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision-Making. What is SEL Education? Click HERE.
Make the MARS Team YOUR Team!
As we are an international company, we will follow CDC and WHO guidelines, as well as any additional guidelines set by the local authorities where our events and tours take place. In addition, our event staff, bus drivers, and guides will always be required to wear masks. All participants and chaperones will be required to wear masks while on tour or in the performance venue. The only exception will be for participants during their performance. As we have seen throughout this pandemic, things change quickly. We will update this policy, as necessary, when we get closer to each tour, performance, masterclass, or festival.