- Tour of Historic Vancouver including Gondola to the Summit of Grouse Mountain
- Excursion on the Rocky Mountaineer Train from Vancouver to Kamloops
- Canadian Rockies including Craigellachie, where the last spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway was driven, Rogers Pass, the Kicking Horse Canyon, and the Spiral Tunnels
- Yoho National Park
- Tour of Calgary
- Tour of Banff including a trip on the Banff Gondola
- Summit Helicopter Tour over the remarkable landscape of the Rockies
- Prestigious Cathedrals
- Local Churches
- Universities and Schools
- Joint Concerts and Exchanges with Local Ensemble
Here at Go Performing our School Trips and Tours continue to be designed to experience STEAM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Mathematics. What is "STEAM" Education? Click HERE.
We also design tours with SEL education in mind. All of our tours are designed around Self-Awareness, Self-management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision-Making. What is SEL Education? Click HERE.
Make the MARS Team YOUR Team!
As we are an international company, we will follow CDC and WHO guidelines, as well as any additional guidelines set by the local authorities where our events and tours take place. In addition, our event staff, bus drivers, and guides will always be required to wear masks. All participants and chaperones will be required to wear masks while on tour or in the performance venue. The only exception will be for participants during their performance. As we have seen throughout this pandemic, things change quickly. We will update this policy, as necessary, when we get closer to each tour, performance, masterclass, or festival.